$49,900 – $99,800
Act as a leader to manage and direct a team consisting of HVAC technicians. Install new and service existing HVAC systems at commercial and industrial locations.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Troubleshooting and repair of rooftop units, chillers, cooling towers, pumps, and split systems
- Duck work modification/installation
- Ductless heat pump installation/startup
- Sheet metal work
- Train and supervise field apprentices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4-10 years of experience
- Technologically proficient (Word, Excel, and Outlook. Knowledge of estimating and/or scheduling software a plus.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organized, and an ability to manage multiple priorities/ tasks.
- Responsible, conscientious, self-motivated, good attitude and a team leader.
- Current driver’s license, and insurable with no major infractions.
- Universal EPA refrigerant license
- 06A license(preferred)
- PTCS Duct Seal and Commissioning certificate(preferred)
- Knowledge of low voltage electrical systems
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- Excellent Wages
- Shift Premiums
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Personal Days
- Health & Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Safety Program
- Training, Internships & Seminars
Area Energy & is an equal opportunity employer that sees diversity as a positive force in a drug-free workplace. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
The above Senior HVAC Technician job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
|Job Category||Foreman, Plumber/Pipefitter|