$37,500 – $78,000
Perform installation of mechanical and pipe fitting projects for industrial and commercial customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform thorough preventative maintenance on large commercial units and industrial units.
- Operate and maintain large motors up to 500hp and pumps, electric pumping units and auxiliary equipment.
- Process quality control requirements and remedial measures in dealing with process malfunctions and emergencies.
- Maintain wastewater treatment and pumping plant equipment
- Perform physical and chemical tests related to treatment plant control
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1-5 years of experience
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent studies
- Journeyman’s license
- Responsible, conscientious, self-motivated, good attitude and a team player.
- Current driver’s license, and insurable with no major infractions.
- Make algebraic and geometric computations
- Read meters and gauges and other recording instruments; maintain operating records
- Understand hazards and safety practices involved in working around high voltage equipment and moving machinery
- Excellent Wages
- Shift Premiums
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Personal Days
- Health & Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Safety Program
- Training, Internships & Seminars
Area Energy & is an equal opportunity employer that sees diversity as a positive force in a drug-free workplace. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
The above Journeyman plumber/pipefitter job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
|Job Category||Journeyman, Plumber/Pipefitter|