$52,000 – $93,000
Act as a leader to manage and direct a team consisting of apprentices to journeyman performing electrical projects for industrial and commercial customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for safe installations, alterations, additions, and/or repairs of electrical systems, conductors, and associated materials and equipment within the commercial and industrial electrical industry.
- Layout project work and ensure that materials, tools, equipment, etc. are scheduled in a timely manner to meet scope, budget and project construction schedules.
- Accountable for the on-site supervision of assigned construction projects, trade contractors, and field personnel, in such a way as to ensure scheduled completion of projects within the established budget, time frame, quality and performance standards, and customer/client satisfaction.
- Responsible for reviewing project documents, plans, and specifications, directing construction activities, resolving construction difficulties, coordinating field installations, project close-outs, and developing and/or maintaining customer/client relationships.
- Perform annual performance evaluations of assigned personnel as directed.
- Internally reports to the General Superintendent interacts with Project Management and other field personnel, as well as support staff (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, and other Corporate services staff).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Journeyman’s license
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent studies
- 4 or more years of field supervision/management experience
- High-level interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication skills, organization skills, and must be computer literate (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Current driver’s license, and insurable with no major infractions
- Understand the hazards and safety practices involved in working around high voltage equipment and moving machinery
- Excellent Wages
- Shift Premiums
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Personal Days
- Health & Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Safety Program
- Training, Internships & Seminar
Area Energy & Electric is an equal opportunity employer that sees diversity as a positive force in a drug-free workplace. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
The above Foreman Electrician job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
|Job Category||Electrical, Foreman|