$37,500 – $78,000
Entry level position.
Work with skilled tradesmen to install new and service existing electrical systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment. Support activities at commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential locations. Training for apprentice will be provided.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Installing power supply wiring and conduit
- Troubleshooting electrical components
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical systems
- Testing electrical systems or continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices to ensure compatibility and safety of system
- Ensuring code compliance of electrical instillations
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent studies
- High-level interpersonal relationship skills, proficiency in communication skills, eager to learn and abe to perform manual labor
- Current driver’s license, and insurable with no major infractions
- Understand the hazards and safety practices involved in working around high voltage equipment and moving machinery
- Excellent Wages
- Shift Premiums
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Personal Days
- Health & Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Safety Program
- Training, Internships & Seminar
Area Energy & Electric is an equal opportunity employer that sees diversity as a positive force in a drug-free workplace. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
The above Electrician Apprentice job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
|Job Category||Apprentice, Electrical|
|Apprentice||$37,500 - $78,000|