$37,500 – $78,000
Perform scheduled inspections, surveys, and related project work. This position will be responsible for inspections throughout the assigned area and must be willing to travel to all surrounding locations within the assigned route.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Install equipment; running and pulling wiring; programming and calibrating equipment while adhering to codes, regulations, and standards
- Installation & setup of IP and Analog cameras and camera systems
- Install access control panels, controllers, wiring and door hardware needed for a complete system
- Testing equipment, connections and signals while identifying and correcting problems (Burglar & Fire Alarm Systems)
- Coordinate inspections and/or instillations with customers, police, fire departments, or other appropriate agencies
- Update and send new proposals
- May provide general guidance to support staff, and project team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current State of Ohio fire alarm certification(prefer sprinkler, extinguisher, pumps and hood systems also.)
- 1- 3 years of related experience
- Proficient in use of hand and power tools
- Technologically proficient (Microsoft Office)
- Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and technical manuals and bulletins
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong mechanical/technological/electrical aptitude
- Strong working knowledge of industry standards, state/local codes and requirements as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
- Excellent Wages
- Shift Premiums
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Personal Days
- Health & Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive Safety Program
- Training, Internships & Seminars
Area Energy & is an equal opportunity employer that sees diversity as a positive force in a drug-free workplace. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
The above Commercial Alarm System Inspector & Manager job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
|Job Category||Low Voltage Systems|